Raised in Daytona Beach, C.B. Williamson, M.D., graduated in from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry. He attended Downstate Medical Center, State University of New York, graduating with an M.D. degree. After training in Orthopaedic Surgery at State University - Kings County Hospital Center, in Brooklyn, N.Y., he returned to Daytona Beach to practice in 1979. Dr. Williamson has served Halifax Health Medical Center as Chief of Orthopaedic Surgery, Chief of Surgery, President of the Medical Staff and has served on multiple committees. He is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery. He has served as faculty, teaching residents from the Halifax Health Family Practice Residency Program and medical students from the Florida State University College of Medicine.
The office is conveniently located in Suite 600 at the Surgery Center of Volusia.
Education and Training
- University of Florida, B.S., Chemistry
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, M.D.
- State University of New York - Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn N.Y., Orthopaedic Surgery
Organizations and Certification
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (Diplomate)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery (Fellow)
- American College of Surgeons (Fellow)
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- Florida Medical Association
- Volusia County Medical Society
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult reconstruction including total hip, knee and shoulder replacement
- Arthroscopic surgery including arthroscopic assisted ligament reconstruction
- Hand surgery procedures, including carpal tunnel surgery
- Shoulder surgery, including rotator cuff repairs
- Halifax Health Medical Center
- Surgery Center of Volusia
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center